Thursday, November 20, 2014

Food Combining And Gas

Why improper food combining leads to indigestion and gas?

I am a victim of indigestion and gastritis in the past,but right now I am completely free from this digestive problem.The major cause behind indigestion and gas is improper food combining.Here I am sharing the most important rule in proper food combining technique.
The main mistake we are doing in the eating habit is combining protein and carbohydrate concentrated foods. Every food contains  some protein,those regarded as protein concentrated foods demand the longest digestive time.They are held in the stomach for some hour until the gastric juice has performed its task.This may vary from two and half hours to six hours,depending upon the complexity of the protein in the food,if a protein food is mixed with starch-concentrated or sugar concentrated foods,it will usually result in fermentation.This leads to indigestion and gas in the stomach.

This is main rule in combination of foods.Other rules and important technique,I will share it in next post 

Thank you.