Friday, January 1, 2016

After reading this you will surely enjoy this new year"2016"

Today I am sharing an incident happened to me today?

 

I had waited up to 12 pm to wish my friends and relatives. I had called my mentor to wish "Happy new year". But he asked me what is the speciality about this new year.

1.Is this year have 30 hours in a day or 100 minutes in an hour and 100 seconds in a minute? 

I answered, no everything is same.

He asked then, what are the difference and the meaning in this celebrations?

I Just think about it. 

Now, I am asking you the same question, what is the difference you are  going make this year special?



HAPPY NEW YEAR            2016 

 

"COMPLETE PERSON "The team  wishes you a great year ahead for you.

EVERY DAY IS A SPECIAL, 

ERASE YOUR PAST

CREAT YOUR FUTURE  

AND

 LIVE IN THE PRESENT.
Oh My Dear ! I am not able to stay with you .Some thing is dragging me from you. Please don't go away. How can you forget me? I am your companion. I had given you so many happiest moments. What ever I had done is not to hurt you but to strengthen you. We journed 8670 hour together how can you leave me like this. How many promises you made to me when you met me? All the promises you made is in vain. How can you behave like this! Don't forget me and take care of my sister 2015. She is young and don't know about you. Give her the best of you. Any way I am leaving you! All the best ! I wish you a great year ahead. “Your companion” 2014

[caption id="attachment_6568" align="alignnone" width="259"] happy new year[/caption]

Complete Person Team Wishes You happy and prosperous New Year

We all make too many resolutions in the beginning of a new year but we often forgot about it after few days or week. If the year 2014 write a letter to you may be this letter resembles it. Don't do this type of falls promises. If you take a resolution then stick on to it.

We Wish you all the best and a great year ahead.

Hari Kumar Moorthattil

Complete Person

 Complete Person blog team wishes our blog readers a happy and prosperous new year. 


As usual it is time to make resolutions for the New Year. Before starting to prepare your resolutions this year it always  good to have a reality check of  resolutions from last year.


Gone are the days where people respected New Year’s resolutions. Now day’s New Year resolutions were made to show of something on the New Year day rather committing oneself to achieve them.

How many days did you committed yourself to achieve your resolution last year. If we can count the days on fingers that means you are not making New Year resolutions. Instead you’re making New Year wishes.

You may be setting silly, ridiculous, and even impossible resolutions. Then, you expect them to magically come true.

 

Changes won’t happen in one day. It takes effort and commitment to achieve a change. It is our unrealistic expectations that result in failure at New Year resolutions.

If  our resolutions are destined to be forgotten by next month or next week. It is better not to waste our time in preparing New year resolutions.

The following checklist will help you in preparing New Year resolutions:

1.      Set realistic resolutions that you can achieve in a year.

2.      Don’t pick many resolutions. Having  few realistic resolutions will motivate you to achieve them.

3.      Don’t procrastinate.  People like to make resolutions and then say, I’ll start that tomorrow.” Or next week. If you aren’t doing it today, you aren’t going to do it tomorrow.

4. Attempting a new goal without the proper knowledge is like going on an adventure without a map. You may eventually get there, but it’s going to be a long trip. So gather information before you set your resolution.

5. Don’t set your new year resolutions because some one else wants you to?

If they aren’t your goals, you will not be dedicated to them. Make sure you own them yourself.

6. Be prepared to fail. Many people fail at their resolutions because they are afraid to fail. Well, by choosing not to try, you have chosen to fail by default.

7. Resolutions are all about action. So just act on your resolution rather than talking on them.

8. And the last but not the least don’t quit before the game finishes. You can’t win a race if you stop before the finish line. It’s not always about time, but about reaching the destination.


Did you make resolutions this year?

 

If so, make sure that you have checked them against this list.

 

You might just change your life by sticking with your resolutions and goals for the New Year. Nothing is free in life. Resolutions cost time, money, and sacrifice. So just give a try.








WE WISH YOU ALL A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013.


 


Bidding fare well to 2012:


You should realize that there is a youthful, playful spirit in  you which is convinced that life is full of intelligent meaning if only you could read the codes, and full of lessons and spurs to growth which can be found even in the most difficult of circumstances. "There must be something I should be learning from this,"