Are you facing digestive problems or gastritis ?
Then this post is for you !
I had digestive disorder and gastritis in the past. When I tried nature cure techniques for three to four months the problem completely cured ,but from the last few days I am facing some digestive problems again.I have no idea,Why the problem come again?
When I research more in to the cause of Indigestion ,I found that the major culprit behind indigestion is improper combination of food.After reading and consulting many experts on this subject ,I found the ultimate solution for indigestion, After I am benefited from this,I thought it is better to share it with all of you.
Here is the complete details of Importance of food combining .
Food combining is very important in the digestive process.It does n't matter how much you ate but how much you digest is really matters in healthy life.It is a simple,scientifically-based system of selecting foods,from among many different types,which are compatible.This facilitates easy and efficient digestion and ensures after meal comfort.
Digestion is not only chemical or physical process but it is a physiological one.When you take food,it undergoes several changes before it is broken down into its constituent parts and assimilated .But no food can be assimilated by the system and used by various organs unless it has first been digested and then absorbed in the digestive system known as the alimentary canal,while the residue unfit for absorption is eliminated from the system.
The chemical part of digestion is accomplished by a series of juices and their enzymes.The juices alternative between alkalies and acids,and their character is determined by the requirement of enzymes they contain.These enzymes remain active in suitable media of well defined acid-alkaline ranges and are destroyed in in unsuitable media.We have to chose the right combination of acid and alkaline foods otherwise it won't digest properly.
For instance,the salivary amylase(ptyalin) or starch-splitting enzymes of the mouth is active only in an alkaline medium and is destroyed by a mild acid. The gastric enzyme,pepsin,which initiates protein digestion,is active only in the acid medium and is destroyed by alkalise.
A note worthy feature of the digestive secretions is that the body suits its fluids and enzymes to the character of the food eaten. There are,however,severe limitations in this process.It is possible t suit the juices to a particular food,however,complete it may be,but not to a variety of foods taken together.It is the combining of many varieties and incompatible foods at a meal that causes 90 per cent of digestive disorders.
Be careful in the selection of combination of foods in your regular meals and diet plans.This is very important to get rid of almost 90 percent digestive disorders.
In the next post I will share how to combine,the list of alkalise and acid foods and their importance in detail.
I tried my best to explain the importance of food combining,If you feel this post is useful please share it,sharing is caring.
All the suggestions are well come please leave a comment in your experience in food combining.
Thank you